Reading...Reading...and MORE Reading!!!

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Thank You and Farewell


This journey of this research blog has come to an end today. At the beginning, I was not that interested in writing up for the blog and share my experiences with others. As people said, research is a lonely journey. However, after writing several blogs and seeing people come and read the things you write, it gives me encouragement. Even though we are all doing different kind of researches and we cannot be each other’s best buddy in PhD, knowing someone is also going through this journey can be a big comfort. We share our thoughts and thinking. We learn from each other’s struggles and successes. It is this course, which makes us a bit closer to each other as a researcher, and it is this blog, which shares some of our research experiences. Therefore, thank you Kerry for building this platform and thank you, all my fellow researchers for posting some many insightful articles to me to gain knowledge and experiences. I will cherish this experience and I am really glad I can take this course with you guys this semester.

With love,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment